BEST JOYSTICK FOR DESCENT

Need help?
LoNi_
Not Active
• Red Dragons

BEST JOYSTICK FOR DESCENT

Postby LoNi_ » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi everyone,

I`m having some problems with my 17-year-old Sidewinder Precision Pro. The hat and some buttons are not the same anymore. Fro that reason I`m looking for another joystick. The problem is that here in Brazil I have not so many options.

I saw selling here the Thrustmaster T-16000M ( http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/products/t16000m ) but I`m not sure if that will work fine in Descent.

I saw the extreme 3d Pro also, does anyone know if is it a good joystick for Descent? If not what are the others options we have? What`s the best joystick for Descent nowadays?

Cya in the minez.
Captain Zaphod
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Re: BEST JOYSTICK FOR DESCENT

Postby Captain Zaphod » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm not a joystick user, so this information may not be accurate. But I would imagine any joystick with 3 axis, at least enough buttons for the basics, and a hat would work well. I've also heard that a hat will wear out very quickly, so keyboard/joystick works well I've heard. But I have a Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro, works perfectly with Descent, though I wasn't able to actually use it properly.
LoNi_
Not Active
• Red Dragons

Postby LoNi_ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

OK just bought an extreme 3d pro in ebay, hopefully will arrive in 2 weeks...
JinX
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Postby JinX » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah, almost everyone I know says Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro with a grendel adapter is the way to go in terms of joysticks. I very rarely hear of people using anything else anymore.

Return to “Tech Support”