Blue Lightning

Canuck-eh
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Blue Lightning

Postby Canuck-eh » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Greetings Blue Squad Pilots! I'd like to take a moment and ask our Pilots to start actively recruiting new members to Blue Squad. Our lower tiers are drying up and we can use some new blood in the Squad. Red and Gold have been taking many of the newer players and I'd like to see a few more new pilots join Blue instead. I've been drumming up some interest in the D3 world and may get a pilot or two to check us out.

Keep up the great work on the Squad matches pilots!
Ryguy
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Less active

Postby Ryguy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am

I just thought I'd let every one know that I won't be nearly as active over the next few weeks. School is busy, with 1-3 exams each week from now until Thanksgiving break (23rd of November). Put that on top of family time, and there is little time for other things. I may still be able to get a game in every once in a while. If anybody is planning an event, or needs an extra player for beta-testing, let me know through email, and I'll see what I can do :).
This statement is false.
Canuck-eh
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Re: Less active

Postby Canuck-eh » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 pm

No worries Ryguy, family, work and school, then Descent... we will keep a bay open for your pyro when you are able to return and play.
spud
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Spud now in SF!

Postby spud » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't been around lately because I've up and moved to SF from Seattle. The Internet here is totally sweet, our building has a dedicated T3 connect, so I have fat bi-directional pipes, woot. Until I get my gaming rig set up, I may still be around on Mumble just to say hi. Looking forward to playing some squad matches. If you look at active players, Blue has a pretty deep pilot's roster of Ace pilots. I don't think we could be defeated on a 4 vs 4. MD, Canuck, Ryguy and Martini, that'd be a hard to beat team!

spud
Canuck-eh
Not Active
• Blue Lightning

Re: Spud now in SF!

Postby Canuck-eh » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Woo Spud hope the move was smooth! I like your idea of combining Blue's Ace pilots to effectively increase our Squad rating. Your a tough one too Spud... we want you back ASAP! Maybe we should work on our Squad Match skills by running in Squad training sessions and practice ?

Return to “Blue Lightning”