Commander
• Event Manager
• Game Manager
• News Manager
• Red Dragons
• Senior Officer

Re: Feedback: Misc Notifications

Postby Verran » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:12 pm

I'm going to get three of these things on my list and they will be email-only notifications:

* When the season is closed, email the squad leaders a snapshot of their squad's activity.
* Send squad leaders a reminder of updating and sending out a squad update agenda/summary to the rest of the SR Officers (Icewolf's idea, more details later).
* If any member has not played in the season that was closed, send them an email with a polite reminder about playing, and who to contact if they wish to be set to inactive/retired/LOA, etc.
Icewolf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
• Black Lions
• Junior Officer

Postby Icewolf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:39 am

I'm not sure if it's right or a bug but when the game is "Send to a member for editing" There is no notification of any kind. The game just goes to "Saved game reports" quietly (it is least visited place on my profile) so it is hard to notice if anything is there unless the person who did send it contacted me independently.

EDIT: Actually there is notification I just missed it since the email topic at first glance looks very similar:
"Game Returned" vs "Game Reported" , could you please make it somewhat more apparent? Something like:
"WARNING! Game Returned".
Sirius
Captain
Captain
• Event Manager
• Game Manager
• Gold Phoenix Guard
• News Manager
• Senior Officer

Postby Sirius » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 am

My IT department likes to use "ACTION REQUIRED:" which might also serve the same purpose.
Icewolf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
• Black Lions
• Junior Officer

Postby Icewolf » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 pm

It would be nice to put direct link to 'saved games stash' in the 'Game Returned' email too (it would require login in mid-way tho). I had to kind of... guess where is it. I just never used that place (saved game reports thingy).

Return to “Member Feedback and Contributions”