Blue Lightning Remembers: JinX
THE BLUE LIGHTNING GUIDE TO PROMOTIONS
- Activity is most important. If you're actively playing scored games, then we're noticing :)
- Politeness and Good Sportsmanship come next
- Promotion to Ensign comes with some responsibility, as you'll be able to vouch for new applicants. If we think you can make reasonable desicions when choosing who to vouch, then you're golden.
- Promotion to 2nd Lieutenant: Looking for self-motivated Rangers who are very rules saavy. Someone willing to host and run events as well.
- Membership duration is less important. The best thing you can do to be put up for a promotion is to convey your interest to Dravis or myself.
WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A JUNIOR OFFICER
- Someone tremendously active in Rangers' games and events
- Willing to host and run events
- Take the time to learn the rules and help others to understand them.
- Possessing a willingness to help others
- Willingness to help new members by sponsoring, preparation for full membership (testing), training
- Once an Officer, Always an Officer. I will not, for any reason, demote a Junior Officer to anything lower than 2nd Lieutenant. You worked hard to get to your position as a JO, and the league needs to recognize that.
- Lt. Commander Dravis
I have never backed down from a challenge, whether it be hard or easy, simple or drawn out. I will persevere until i see my end-goal met. So raise in arms as we continue through time.
- Cadet ChaotiCast