Red Dragon's Promotion Policy (ordered from highest to least importance):
- Self motivation is the key factor. Your willingness to participate in league functions, such as administration or events, is critical. Examples: helping new members, running or participating in events, adding news posts (relative to the league/Descent), etc. Another great example: at the time of this writing, Ryusei117 was extremely helpful in testing the medals on the website. So he was on the top of our list for a promotion.
- Behavior: follow the Code of Conduct. Do not be the cause of unnecessary drama.
- Your willingness to learn the rules (all of them) over time, teach others where to find information and be able to explain the rules, in detail, to other members.
- Your general gaming activity. This is especially the case if/when you promote variation (like squad matches).
- If you are new to the squad, it is best to focus on your gaming activity and learning the rules that are applicable to you. Again, self motivation is key.
How do you get promoted? Read the rules
to find out. (Hint: self motivation) The primary drive we are looking for is interest on your part by stepping up and getting involved
. We can't do that for you: it's up to YOU to make the effort.
Red Dragon's Rank Covenants:
- None at this time. We do not have enough active members to apply custom covenants. If this changes, we will update this section and notify the squad members.